We are committed to maintaining the highest level of health & safety for our staff and patrons. Our practitioners and staff are fully vaccinated and continue to wear appropriate PPE, practice hand washing and sanitizing in accordance with our professional college guidelines. Each room is thoroughly disinfected between patients and appointment times are staggered in order to minimize internal traffic.
Please read the following instructions carefully as we have modified our procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. Please fill in and return this COVID 19 symptoms questionnaire no more than 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please note that we are mandated to follow our professional colleges and public health guidelines with regards to the questions we must ask. We maintain, as always, this information in confidentiality and is not reported to any external body. This form MUST be returned and filled in for you to gain access to the clinic:
If you are receiving massage, this further form must be filled in within the treatment room prior to your massage. Please have it loaded on your cell for ease of completion
2. Our waiting room is now open, with a maximum capacity of 4 patients seated/standing. If capacity is reached, please stay outside and your practitioner will grant you access when your room is ready and/or when capacity decreases.
3. All patients are asked to wear a fabric or paper mask, regardless of vaccination status. We have both types available for purchase.
4. Family & friends are NOT permitted to attend your appt unless required for support. In the case of a minor, a parent or guardian is permitted if desired.
5. Our bathrooms are available only if absolutely necessary. Please plan accordingly.
6. Please leave any excess personal items, food or drink in your vehicle.
7. We are not accepting cash payments. Tap is enabled on our transaction machine and invoices will be emailed.
Please note that our COVID procedures will continue to evolve and reflect Public Health and our professional college recommendations.